After 16 years’ experience as working as a Tutor within Supported Learning at Trafford College, I am delighted to invite you to my new venture ‘Trafford Choices’ which launches in August 2016. Contact me now using the details on our contact page for availability and to discuss your needs. Full days and also a Half- day provision is available from 9-15am until 4-30pm 5 days a week.
Trafford Choices works with adults providing social, leisure and learning opportunities for adults and young people with sensory, physical or learning disabilities, whilst always keeping the individual at the centre of the service.
With a particular understanding of disabilities, we run a diverse programme designed to benefit the whole person – promoting physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
We listen, learn and act, to enable each person to be who they want to be, as visible and valuable members of the community.
What we offer-
- Individual Timetables.
- A great vibrant centre to learn new skills from.
- Residential Visits, Holidays and Trips.
- Expert and qualified staff to teach and support you throughout the day.
- Centrally located- (1minute walk from Timperley Metrolink Station)
- Excellent disabled facilities
- Promoting and encouraging self-confidence and independence
- Extended opening hours.
- Full and half days provision to meet your needs.
- A wide range of subject areas which include- Sport - ICT - Reading/Writing Skills - Cooking - Work Experience - Drama/Dance-Social Skills, Life Skills - Looking for Work- Residential Trips – Local Visits- Work Skills-Volunteering